The Anchor-Audio EXP-6000U1 Explorer Pro is a high output portable powered 2-way P.A. speaker, equipped with a very efficient 60 watts of amplification driving a 6.5" woofer and a horn tweeter. The rear panel features a built-in 16-channel UHF wireless receiver, Bass and Treble tone controls, and 3 pull-type volume controls for the full complement of input and output connectors. These include a pair of XLR microphone inputs, both 1/4" and RCA lines in and out, and a 2 Ohm speaker out that connects to the passive satellite.
The EXP-6000U1 offers an unusually flexible set of powering options, which include an internal battery and charger with an accompanying pair of LED indicators, AC power with a multi-voltage power supply, and a 12 VDC power in - the system may be operated from the power port of an automobile. The amplifier and speakers are protected by thermal overload, short circuit, and limiter protection circuitry.
The Explorer Pro is a surprisingly lightweight, durable and value-laden P.A. speaker capable of reaching crowds of over 800 persons, serving musical and educational applications, and the presentation or convention industries.
- Portable, active PA speaker with built-in rechargeable battery, charger, and a 16-channel UHF wireless receiver
- Switchable AC power supply and 12 VDC input for international use
- Efficient 60-watt internal amplifier
- Short circuit and thermal overload protection circuitry for amplifier
- Built-in active limiter increases system headroom and intelligibility, lowers distortion
- Clear, undistorted sound with up to 110 dB output level; projected crowd reach of over 800 persons
- 6.5" woven fiber woofer and high output horn tweeter with metal grille cover
- Durable, injection-molded polypropylene speaker case
- Separate LED displays for battery condition and charge status
- Bass and Treble tone controls
- Dual Pull knobs provide separate level controls over microphone inputs and receivers
- Dedicated pull knob for Voice Over live narration level and program music line in
- Automatic Speech Projection circuit isolates and boosts 2 - 12 kHz frequency range for greater speech clarity