With the Panasonic TH-58PX600U 58" 16x9 wide HDTV Plasma Monitor you can finally turn your living room into a home entertainment center. Take advantage of HDTV broadcasts coming in through local broadcasts and cable television. Ensure top quality with a high pixel resolution, more than 29 billion colors, an extremely impressive 10,000:1 contrast ratio, and 3D Y/C Filter.
Not only does Panasonic provide you with all the technology you need to have a cinema theater in your own home, they also give you convenient features to make your system both sleek and efficient. The HDMI cable transmits digital video and audio data in a single cable, thereby cleaning up the cable mess at the back of your system. The CableCard slot eliminates the need for a bulky cable box, while the (G-Link) IR Blaster allows you to control your VCR and DVD Recorder via the TV.
- 3D Y/C Filter
- With the 3D Y/C Filter you get minimized noise and cross color in your picture, providing you with a top quality picture, and the all-important quality you require from a large screen television set.
- Deep Blacks, Bright Whites, and 29 Billion Colors
- With a contrast ratio of up to 10,000:1 you get a plasma screen with intense realism encompassing a wide range of colors from black to white. With more than 29 billion colors the images are bright and vivid.
- Digital Programming Without A Cable Box
- With a CableCARD slot you can pick up a small card from your cable company and plug it directly into your Panasonic . Receive standard and high definition digital broadcasts without a bulky cable box.
- Receive Over-The-Air HDTV Broadcasts
- Receive and view local broadcasts in HDTV clarity using the built-in tuner. You can even pick up cable HDTV broadcasts.
- Digital Photos on the Big Screen
- JPEG images taken with Lumix digital camera can be viewed directly on the Panasonic with the built-in SC card slot. Simple and convenient.
- 2x HDMI Cable
- With a single HDMI cable you can send both high quality digital audio and video signals. This really cleans up your home entertainment center, especially if you are looking for a sleek, wall-mount atmosphere.
- Cinema Style Viewing
- With a widescreen television you are looking at turning your family living room into a high tech viewing center. With this plasma television's width-to-height ratio you get a cinema style experience in your own home.
- Crisp, Lifelike Details
- HDTV broadcasts and DVDs offer more detailed and better color than analog broadcasts. With a high-resolution display, none of the picture information is lost and superior detailing is guaranteed.
- IR Blaster
- You can control your VCR and DVD player through your TV. The cable from the G-Link IR blaster plugs into the back of the TV and emits IR signals to control the VCR, you can also program your VCR and DVD Recorder to record via the TV Guide on screen.