Available exclusively through B&H, the Deluxe Field Mixer Kits are designed to provide field audio engineers with a complete field mixer system that delivers exceptional performance and comfort. Configured to satisfy the demands of professional field audio engineers, the Deluxe Field Mixer Kits are an all-in-one solution for live broadcasts, ENG/EFP work, reality television, documentaries and more.
The PSC DV PROMIX 6 is the featured mixer in this kit. The mixer features 6 line / microphone switchable input channels and dual stereo outputs capable of feeding 2 cameras simultaneously. The PROMIX 6 features direct outputs on every input for enhanced flexibility and discrete routing to external devices. The Deluxe Kit also includes a custom Porta Brace mixer case, Porta Brace wireless microphone case, Versa-Flex shoulder harness , carabiner cable carrier with touch fastener, Remote-Audio Beta-cam audio break-out cable with stereo XLR output and headphone monitoring connections. The mixer and accessories provide the user with everything necessary for capturing audio for live broadcasts, television and field production applications.
- PSC DV PROMIX 6
- The PSC DV PROMIX6 features 6 line / microphone switchable inputs in a lightweight, rugged chassis. Direct outputs on all input channels enable flexible routing to external devices. Additional features include 48V and 12V phantom power, limiting, low-cut filter and more.
- Porta Brace Deluxe Wireless Microphone Case
- The Porta Brace RM-DELUXE Wireless Microphone Case is made to hold up to four of the most popular receivers and transmitters (Lectrosonics, Micron, Vega, Sony, etc.) and accessories.
- Professional Field Audio Harness
- The Versa Flex Shoulder Harness is designed to be worn by field audio engineers. The harness features attachment rings for securing mixer cases, recorder cases, etc.
- Black Carabiner Cable Carrier
- The Rip-Tie cable carrier attaches to a belt-loop and stores cables for easy access in the field.
- Betacam Breakaway Cable
- The Remote-Audio Breakaway cable provides stereo XLR output and headphone monitoring in a single 20-foot line. A 12-pin Hirose connector provides direct connection between the mixer and betacam audio inputs.