This Ikelite housing for the Olympus E-330 camera is an injected molded clear polycarbonate case, known for its strength and corrosion-free properties. The housing offers an unobstructed view of the cameras information and control functions and operates safely to a depth of 200'. Camera installation is quick and simple and the o-ring seal can be checked visually through the clear housing. The release handle system allows for easy attachment and removal of SubStrobe mounting arms at the touch of a button. The housing is sized and weighted for near neutral buoyancy and superb handling underwater.
This housing has circuitry that converts Olympus TTL signals from the hot shoe for TTL compatibility with Ikelite digital SubStrobes. This is not a TTL by "watching the camera strobe" slave system but real Olympus TTL control when connecting strobes by sync cord. The optional Manual Controller is the alternative if manual strobe control is your preference, providing 10 power settings in half-stop increments. Connect the Manual Controller to the housing bulkhead with the sync cord.
The Olympus E-330 is the first digital SLR to offer "Live" viewing through the 2.5" color LCD screen. The housing's clear back provides a full view of the screen making it easier to compose and capture the perfect shot. For traditional viewing The Ikelite Super-Eye magnifier provided with the housing secures to the camera eyepiece and offers enhanced viewing while wearing a diving mask.
Note: Requires Lens Port, to match specific lens on SLR camera. Please also note that zoom lenses might require addition of a Close-Up #4 dioptric filter on the lens.
Click here for port chart
- Viewfinder Options
- The Olympus E-330 is the first digital SLR to offer "Live" viewing through the 2.5" color LCD screen; The housing's clear back provides a full view of the screen making it easier to compose and capture the perfect shot
- For traditional viewing The Ikelite Super-Eye magnifier secures to the camera eyepiece and offers enhanced viewing while wearing a diving mask
- TTL Flash Compatible
- Housing includes circuitry that converts Olympus TTL hot shoe signals for Real TTL compatibility with Ikelite digital SubStrobes
- Camera Functions
- Housing accesses all camera functions
- Clear Polycarbonate Construction
- Strong and corrosion-free. Unobstructed view of the camera's information and control functions with visual confirmation of o-ring seal
- Mechanical Controls
- The dependable controls are conveniently placed at fingertip, and kept water tight with Ikelite's pioneered Quad-Ring seal glands, one of the most reliable methods for sealing controls
- Release Handle
- Easy attachment and removal of SubStrobe mounting arms, and other accessories, at the touch of a button