The FaderPort from Presonus is a hardware controller featuring a single, touch-sensitive motorized fader and a comprehensive transport control section. The unit provides a real-time input option for DAWs, enhancing efficiency and providing a tactile method for inputting volume and pan automation.
The high-quality, touch sensitive, motorized long throw fader has just the right feel needed for recording perfect fades and writing automation. Pan, mute, solo and record enable can also be easily controlled along with window selection, play, stop, record and managing locate points.
A foot-switch jack is also included on the unit, providing for hands free punch-in/out recording. The FaderPort works with all Mac or Windows-based recording software including Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, Logic and more.
- Complete recording transport control hardware
- Touch sensitive, long throw motorized fader
- Pan control, mute, solo and record enable
- Writes single channel or group channel automation
- Provides dedicated buttons for quick window selection (edit, mix and transport)
- Foot-switch jack for hands free punch in/out (foot-switch optional)
- Compatible with all major recording software