The Mighty Mouse from Apple is an innovative wireless Bluetooth mouse designed for use with Apple computers running Mac OS X 10.4.6 or later. The mouse features a Bluetooth interface that requires no cables and can be powered by a single AA battery.
The Mighty Mouse features a touch-sensitive top shell, a 360° Scroll Ball, and force-sensing side buttons. These features and more make the Mighty Mouse an excellent companion to your MacBook, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac Pro, or Mac mini computer.
- Bluetooth Interface
- The mouse communicates with your Mac via the wireless Bluetooth protocol. This allows you to use the mouse with your computer without the hassle of dealing with cables that can often get snagged or tangled. The mouse also allows you to power it via 1 or 2 AA batteries, letting you use it even when there is only 1 battery to be found.
- Laser Tracking
- The Mighty Mouse features laser tracking. This can provide up to 20 times the resolution of standard optical tracking, making the Mighty Mouse much more responsive and sensitive when compared to the average mouse.
- Top Shell Button
- On the Mighty Mouse, the entire top shell is the actual button. The smooth top shell with touch-sensitive technology allows you to right click without a right button. There are sensors under the seamless top shell that detect where your fingers are and will predict where you will click next.
- Scroll Ball
- This mouse allows you to program the Scroll Ball button to launch Application Switcher, then move from one task to another with a scroll. The Scroll Ball moves the content on your screen just as your eyes might move across a printed page. With Mighty Mouse's scroll ball, you can scroll at a 45° angle and even roll in 360° sweeps.
- Single Button Option
- When using this mouse you can click on the left side to use Mighty Mouse in its simplest, single-button form or click on the right to access contextual menus within applications and edit, copy, label, or download from your mouse.