With its high intensity #2 Reflector & Prismatic Glass, the tiny focusable Lowel ViP Pro-Light is more efficient than a mini-Fresnel of equal wattage, yet it gives an exquisite even light, with Fresnel-like shadow quality. It can be used as a low-level key or accent light, fill light (with diffusion), or backlight.
In addition to a wide variety of customizing accessories, its versatility can be increased by switching its 12' AC cable for an optional DC adapter cable and swapping its bulb for use as a camera-top fixture. Other bulbs, and plug adapters are available. When fitted with an FVL 200 watt bulb (available separately), the Pro-Light will emit a beam of 23 footcandles @ full flood, 143 footcandles @ full spot, from a distance of 10 ft (3 m). With a GCC 100W lamp @ 12V DC: 12 fc in flood and 58 fc in spot.
- Focus Flood
- Change the setting from "spot" to "flood" position, or anywhere in between by turning knob on side of unit
- Has a focus range of 6:1 with optional lamp.
- Easy Access
- The front end comes off for easy access for no-tool lamp change.
- Multi-Use Source
- Substituting the prismatic glass for the optional clear glass turns light into a non-focusing, high intensity spotlight, for long throw situations.
- Choose your bulb for 120VAC or 12 or 30VDC.