The Samson Micro 32 series of wireless microphones introduces an innovative, cost effective alternative to higher priced wireless microphone systems. The Micro 32 wireless lavalier system features a camera mountable receiver, body-pack transmitter and lavalier microphone.
The M32 camera mountable, portable receiver is the core of the system featuring 3 bands of operation (low, medium and high). There are 32 different available channels per band, operating in the less crowded UHF bandwidth. Up to 6 Micro 32 systems, on the same band, can be used simultaneously without interference. The receiver features a diversity design minimizing noise and RF interference and providing an operating range of up to 300 feet. The receiver features a balanced mini-XLR output (mini to standard XLR cable included). A separate mini 1/8" monitor headphone out has an independent level control and serves as an unbalanced mini output for camcorders.The T32 body-pack transmitter also features 32 selectable channels in a compact, light weight "beeper-sized" package. With the use of a built-in attenuator dial, the unit can except signal coming from microphones and some line-level devices. The unit features a mini-XLR input making it compatible with samson series lavaliers and headset microphones. A mini-XLR female to standard XLR male cable is available for line-level connection. "Group", "Channel", and "Power" switch is located in the battery compartment, and a 3-position switch provides muting capability. A multifunction LED displays battery life and RF incompatibility.
The MT-350 microphone included in the system is an omni-directional lavalier with a frequency and sensitivity response suitable to handle any application. The microphone includes a windscreen and clip.
- 32 UHF Channels
- The Micro 32 series allows users to choose between 3 bands. Low, Middle and High bands feature 32 selectable channels within each. This allows 6 systems to be used simultaneously (on the same band, at different channels).
- Diversity Receiver
- The M32 receiver features a dual diversity design which minimizes RF interference and drop-outs. The result is an operating range up to 300 feet.
- Compact Versatile Transmitter
- The light-weight compact, body-pack transmitter features an attenuator dial allowing input from microphones and line-level devices.
- Omni-Directional Lavalier
- The system includes the MT-350 lavalier microphone. The microphone features an omni-directional pattern and signal response suitable for any application.