Ceramic technology provides a solution for professional lighting designers. Modeled after the chassis of the Arri 2000 Tungsten Fresnel, the Studio Ceramic 250 benefits are similar to the ARRI X Ceramic 250 open face design; lamp performance is equal to a 1kW halogen lamp. It operates with cooler housing temperatures, lower power consumption, higher lamp life, "hot" restrike, integral ballast, and a Color Rendering Index of more than 90.
When fitted with its optional bulb, this 90-265V AC fixture provides a beam of 700 footcandles, 57° spread, @ full spot, from a distance of 10 ft. It provides 100 footcandles, 57° spread @ full flood, from the same distance.
- Black, epoxy xoated finish.
- Flicker-Free, multi-voltage integral square wave ballast.
- Accepts 9" scrims and other light-shaping devices such as barndoors, snoot, and gel frame.
- Fixture with its 7" lens and worm-gear control guide is easy to focus.
- Also available in blue/silver: 539501