The Interfit Strobie Titan-Pro Transceiver is an ideal way to eliminate the tangle of PC cords in your studio or trigger your camera or flash at distances up to 320' (100 m).
The Titan-Pro is a transceiver, meaning that it can serve as the transmitter or receiver to another Titan-Pro attached to a camera or flash at sync speeds up to 1/250 sec. on cameras which are able to sync at that speed. The unit has 4 channels to enable 4 separate triggering scenarios or to avoid interference caused by other radio devices.
The integral hot shoe mounts quickly to a camera when using it as a transmitter and the built-in female hotshoe allows remote triggering of shoe-mount flashes when used as a receiver. Optional cords are available for cameras or for flash units without a shoe mounts such as studio strobes.
The Titan-Pro runs on 2 AA batteries (not included) or an optional DC power supply.
- Automatically switches to transmit or receive mode when attached to camera or flash and triggers camera or flash up to 320' (100 m)
- Keeps the camera in awake status
- 4 Channel system
- Built-in hotshoe
- 4-channel and fire ALL function with twin color LED confirmation
- Compatible with Sekonic RT-32 flashmeters
- Cables available for remote firing of cameras