The Beachtek DXA-2S offers a reliable way of connecting professional audio gear with any of the current crop of DV camcorders, to enjoy the benefits of using balanced audio. Two sources may be recorded simultaneously, and each input may be recorded on a separate audio track, making it possible to mix both channels individually during editing. Timecode feeds may also be input during recording.
The shielding, channel separation and XLR connectors of the DXA-2S are all of a professional quality, and a ground switch enables selection of the appropriate ground configuration for virtually any camcorder.
- Two transformer balanced XLR inputs for professional microphones
- One auxiliary mini-jack input for wireless microphones
- Premium quality trim controls for adjusting signal levels, full noise shielding, rugged compact metal case
- Selectable MIC or LINE level switch per channel
- Selectable STEREO or MONO recording modes
- Securely mounts to underside of camcorder, eliminating cable strain
- Can be connected to any current camcorder equipped with an external microphone jack
- Threaded hole available for mounting on a tripod plate
- Ground switch to select proper ground configuration to work with any camcorder
- Passive device requires no power to operate