Building on the success of the 3001 series the black Manfrotto 190XB Tripod has been redesigned to offer better ergonomics of the leg-angle release mechanism and improved quick action leg locks. While it can reach a maximum working height of 57.48" it can also be used as low as 3.15" by using the low angle adapter built-in to the center column. The 190XB is ideal for use with cameras and lenses up to 11.02 lb.
- 3-faceted center column which eliminates column rotation
- Ergonomic flip locks, with only 45° of movement
- Leg cushions on 2 legs for firm grip in adverse weather
- Built-in low angle adapter in the center column for ground level shots
- Four leg-angle settings (25, 46, 66, 88°)