This is a B&H Exclusive Lowel ID Light XLR NiMH Kit. It is ideal for the wedding or portrait photographer who wants to add a warm controlled highlight, shoots a short video now and then, or who needs a focusing light that won't blind the subjects.
This kit consists of the very popular and highly-rated Lowel ID dimmable Focus Flood Light with a 55 and a 100 watt bulb, stand and camera mounts, and four-pin XLR connector. Powering it is the Bescor NMH-54 "Side Kick" -- an ultra small and lightweight high performance NiMH (Nickel Metal Hydride) battery, powered by environmentally-friendly Panasonic cells. This battery offers 30 minutes run-time @ 100 watts, and one hour run-time @ 50 watts. It weighs only 1.5 lbs (680g).
The charger is the auto-sensing, multi-voltage NMHATM smart charger, which takes ~5 hours to charge, and automatically stops charging when the battery is full.
If you need this kit with cigarette lighter connector, Click Here.
If you need 5 - 15 minutes more run-time and are not concerned with a heavier battery that takes longer to charge, order: Standard Lead Acid Kit #1.
- Lowel ID Light
- Can be used as a camera top light, stand mounted or as a hand held light
- Fitted with a high intensity #2 Reflector and Prismatic Glass for higher quality flood and spot
- Dimmable to 5% of full power
- Quick Charging
- Small and lightweight high performance
- A convenient shoulder strap is standard in addition to a sewn-in belt loop
- Automatic Shut-Off
- Senses when the battery has reached maximum charge status and shuts off automatically.