The Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Color Inkjet Photo Printer produces professional, lab-quality photographs with remarkable speed and accuracy. Designed with scale in mind, the Pro9000 Mark II can produce borderless, large-format photos up to 14 inches wide. An 11 x 14" print is ready in 1 minute and 23 seconds when printed on 13 x 19" media. Two separate paper trays allow you to keep multiple paper sizes on hand for all of your printing needs.
The Pro9000 Mark II's high-performance, high-density 6,144 nozzle FINE print head produces ink droplets as small as 2-picoliters, delivering 11-million droplets per square inch for stunning, life-like images. The Canon ChromaLife100 ink system guarantees prints that last for many years to come. 8-individual ink tanks allow you to replace the colors that you use most, producing less waste. Built on Canon's Generation Green philosophy, the Pro9000 Mark II is Energy Star rated and eco-friendly.
With Auto Photo Fix enabled, your images are automatically optimized for one of five categories (Portrait, Scenery, Night Scenery, Snapshot with Scenery, and Snapshot with Night Scenery) to bring out the best in your subjects. The included Easy Photo Print Pro software intelligently optimizes your images for any media and Ambient Light Correction technology matches print output for your desired display conditions. With its ease of use and high-quality output, the Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Printer takes your photo printing to the next level!
- Professional Lab Quality Photos
- With print resolution up to 4800 x 2400 and ink droplets as small as 2 picoliters, your images are produced with all of the remarkable detail of high-end, professional photo labs.
- True Wide Format Printing
- Expand your vision! With the Pro9000 Mark II, you can print on media up to 13" wide. Dual paper trays allow you to keep multiple paper sizes and styles on hand for all of your printing needs.
- Fast Results
- Produce a stunning 8 x 10" in 47 seconds or an incredible 11 x 14" print in approximately 1 minute 23 seconds.
- 8 Individual Ink Tanks
- The Canon Think Tank System features individual ink tanks and an intelligent ink management system allowing you to replace only the colors that run out--reducing waste and saving you money. A unique low-ink sensor alerts you when ink levels are low, helping you avoid running out of ink unexpectedly.
- Long Lasting, Archival Prints
- Canon's ChromaLife100 ink system produces beautiful photos that last for many years - without fading or color shift - even when displayed.
Note:Logos are trademarks of Ziff Davis, Inc. Used under license.
Reprinted from www.pcmag.com, September 7, 2010, with permission. 2010 Ziff Davis, Inc. All Rights Reserved.