The Intuos4 Digital Tablet from Wacom is a digital tablet, designed for use by digital artists and photographers. Ideal for use with imaging applications such as Corel Painter and Adobe Photoshop, the tablet allows you to manipulate images with a digital pen: ergonomically identical to a traditional ink pen.
The Intuos4 is capable of recording 2048 levels of pressure, giving it the ability to recognize extremely subtle pressure for light brush strokes. It features a bank of customizable ExpressKeys and a finger-sensitive Touch Ring for enhanced control. These controls are located on one side of the tablet, in a symmetrical layout. This allows you to rotate the tablet 180°, giving equal functionality to both lefties and righties.
US residents who purchase this tablet are entitled to additional software from Wacom. You can download Nik Color Efex Pro WE6 and Wacom Brushes 3.0, both of which require Photoshop or Photoshop Elements to function. You are also entitled to your choice of two out of the following three options: Adobe Photoshop Elements 8 for Mac & Windows, Autodesk SketchBook Express 2010, and Corel Painter Sketch Pad. This allows you to choose the software that best suits your needs. All software is accessed via download from Wacom's web site.
- Small size is perfect for professionals who want a portable tablet for use with a notebook computer
- Sensitive tablet can recognize 2048 levels of pressure, starting at a single gram
- ExpressKeys are programmable, giving you ready access to frequently used program functions
- Touch Ring can be configured to control up to 4 functions in each application
- Ambidextrous design is great for righties and lefties alike
- Slim-profile tablet features gently sloping palm rests and a cordless battery-free pen for ergonomic bliss
- Interchangeable pen nibs include standard, flex, stroke, and hard felt
- Weighted pen stand holds both the pen and extra nibs
- Includes 5-button mouse that uses the tablet surface as a mousepad