The Litepanels MicroPro LED light housing is a compact addition to the Litepanels LED family of lighting. This light will work for on-camera applications with small cameras, offering a small size and an adjustable head. The MicroPro offers substantially more illumination than the standard Micro, and will work with more cameras. Included with this kit are a gel set containing 1/4 correction, full correction, and diffusion filters, as well as a shoe mount and carrying bag.
Note: Power Supply is optional
- Power Source
- The MicroPro can be powered by either standard or rechargeable AA batteries, or be powered by a 5-16VDC source via an input jack by using the optional AC Power Adapter (which includes an International Plug Set). Litepanels part number is 900-5000, which works with both the LP-Micro and the LP-MicroPro. The LP-Micro and LP-MicroPro cannot be powered via an Anton Bauer 2-Pin D-Tap Power Cable. Please see Anton Bauer's ULHM-LED for this powering option.
- Heat Free LED
- This light uses LED technology which offers heat free operation only drawing 9 watts of power.
- Daylight Balanced
- The Micro is a 5600K daylight balance device with the option of using provided filters to warm the illumination or change to tungsten 3200K balancing.
- Measuring less than 6" at its longest dimension this small light will easily work with small DV and other digital cameras.
- This light runs up to 1.5 hours on 6 AA batteries (HD Alkaline) and 5-6 hours on E2 lithium ion batteries.