The 500GB G-DRIVE mini Triple Interface Portable Hard Drive from G-Technology is a high-capacity portable hard drive that features a rotation speed of 5400rpm, as well as FireWire-800, FireWire-400, and USB 2.0 connectivity.
The drive is housed in a durable aluminum external casing, featuring an impressive industrial design that will perfectly complement a MacBook Pro. The FireWire bus-powered drive features fanless cooling, and is perfectly suitable for Time Machine backups. It will also perform perfectly in imaging, video editing, or general storage applications.
- 500GB holds up to 37.5 hours of DV video, 106 DVD movies, or 125,000 MP3s
- G-Technology exclusively uses SATA drives with 8MB cache in their enclosures, leaving no doubt that you will be receiving a quality drive
- Connects via FireWire-800, FireWire-400, or USB 2.0
- FireWire bus-powered for truly portable operation 1
- Includes leather travel pouch
- All cables are included
- Compatible with Windows and Mac systems
- Works with OS X Time Machine