The Oben CT-3400 4-Section Carbon Fiber Folding Tripod with BB-0T Ball Head is a sturdy yet superbly lightweight tripod with legs that fold upward 180° to create an extremely compact package for transport – with the included head attached, folded length is only 15". With a system load capacity of 12.4 lb, the full-sized tripod and head ensure a stable base for any DSLR body/lens combination with multiple accessories, or for a compact HD video camera.
With the four carbon-fiber leg sections and the center column extended, the maximum height of the CT-3400 is 58.2". The legs are non-rotating, which enables single-handed operation of all three twist locks on each leg: One twist of the wrist, and the three leg stages descend. The three legs are independently adjustable, and they can be locked securely at two different angles. The tripod's feet also feature integrated spikes with removable rubber tips, for shooting both indoors and outdoors on any terrain.
Like the legs, the center column features a twist lock that frees up its extension and retraction. For protection when it's retracted quickly, there's a rubber damper that protects the center-post collar. At the bottom of the center column is a spring-loaded, detachable hook that allows you to attach a counterweight for extra stability in windy conditions. The hook doubles as a stopper for the center column, which can be removed and reversed for low-angle shooting.
The BB-0T's three separate rubberized knobs enable higher-precision adjustments to the head than are possible with single-lever heads. Panoramic photography is well-served, for instance, because you can pan a specific number of degrees while keeping the head's tilt position locked. In fact, the BB-0T features degree markings around its circumference to aid in that task.
The included quick-release plate attaches to your camera via its standard 1/4"-20 screw. The quick-release plate easily slides into place on the BB-0T head, and the Arca-style quick-release knob clamps it in for maximum stability.
The CT-3400 Carbon Fiber Folding Tripod also includes a fitted, padded carry case with a shoulder strap, two heavy-duty zippers, and an interior zipper pocket.
- 180° foldover design allows it to be folded into a compact package that can easily fit into backpacks or luggage, ideal for travel or trekking
- 6x carbon fiber legs and center column for lightweight rigidity
- Only weighs 2.5 lb (1.1 kg)
- Leg construction & design enable easy servicing & maintenance of leg sections
- The tripod features a reversible screw to accommodate heads with either 3/8"-16 or 1/4"-20 threads
- An Allen key is attached to one of the legs, so you're always ready to tighten any component of the tripod that might need it
- Center column is grooved to prevent rotation
- Two-angle leg adjustment via push-locks
- Bubble level on head