Manfrotto's 561BHDV-1 Fluid Video Monopod and Head will take you somewhere you might never have been: more than 6 feet off the ground with a monopod. The maximum height of 6.56' (200 cm), minimum height of 2.5' (76.5 cm), and included compact, lightweight fluid head of this 4-section aluminum monopod give you versatility to spare. The head has a long sliding plate, and the ergonomic pan-bar provides smooth panning and tilting. Three mini supports at the base bring added stability. This monopod and head were designed specifically for light prosumer and professional compact HD camcorders plus lightweight spotting scopes (up to 8.8 lbs).
Note: This modified version of the 701HDV head on the monopod does not have fluid pan movement. That movement is in the base of the monopod.
- The ergonomic pan-bar allows smooth panning and tilting movements
- Maximum height of 6.56' (200 cm)
- Minimum height of 2.5' (76.5 cm)
- The small, compact and lightweight fluid head was developed and designed to specifically to support the latest light prosumer and professional compact HD camcorders plus lightweight spotting scopes up to 8.8 lbs
- Updated controls on the fluid head allow a more solid grip and better fluidity, plus improved performance and ergonomics
- The fluid head's improved internal fluid cartridges, a pan-bar rosette and a bigger sliding plate optimize the position of the camera or spotting scope, relative to its center of gravity