The EverFocus HD-SDI to HDMI Converter accepts the HD-CCTV digital video signal from an HD-SDI compliant HD-CCTV camera and converts the signal for presentation on the HDMI input of an HDTV or monitor. The converter supports HD-SDI video signals compliant with the SMPTE 292M, 296M standards, at data rates of up to 1.485 Gb/s.
With integrated cable equalizer technology, this converter is capable of receiving HD-SDI digital video at up to 1920 x 1080 resolution over 75-ohm coaxial cable. This provides a complete solution for the transmission and display of both interlaced and progressive scan HD-SDI digital video from coaxial cable-based HD-CCTV cameras.
- Accepts HD-CCTV high definition HD-SDI digital video at 720p/60, 1080i/60 and 1080p/30
- Processes HD-SDI standard SMPTE292M, 296M at 1.485 Bb/s data rate
- Provides standard HDMI output for HDTV monitor display
- Integrated cable equalizer for long distance video transmission without loss of quality
- Capable of receiving HD-CCTV digital video over 75-ohm coaxial cable at distances over 3.3 feet depending on cable type