The Brinno MAC100 Motion-Activated HomeWatchCam uses a passive infrared (PIR) motion sensor to capture images of any movement in and around your home at a distance of up to 13.12' (4 m). For quick and efficient monitoring, you can activate the camera’s time-lapse feature that converts stored images into high-quality video (resolution of 1280 x 720).
Powered by AA batteries, this camera can be easily set up anywhere without connecting it to a power cord. Unique power control technology allows the MAC100 HomeWatchCam to capture 50,000 frames on 4 AA batteries. In addition to using this wire-free camera to monitor your home, you can also use it to see what your pet was up to when you weren’t home or bird watch in your backyard.
- Built-in PIR sensor that records only on motion activation, saving memory space
- Time-lapse technology converts stored images into video format for quick footage viewing
- Comes with a 2 GB SD card (expandable to 16 GB)
- Power control technology saves operating power and can deliver 50,000 frames using 4 AA batteries
- Wire-free design allows for easy mounting in and around your house; on walls, pillars, and trees
- Waterproof housing makes it suitable for use indoors and outdoors