The Canon Macro Ring Lite MR-14EX is for macro shooting and is loaded with features and capabilities. With Canon's E-TTL, it takes full advantage of the flash performance of the EOS-1V, EOS-3, and other E-TTL supported cameras. Twin circular flash tubes fire at even power, or can be varied over a six-stop range. One or more 580EX, 550EX, 430EX, or 420EX Speedlites can be used as wireless slaves along with the MR-14EX. The controller unit has an illuminated, informative LCD panel. Accepts optional high-capacity battery packs.
- Twin tubes designed for close-up photography with EF Macro lenses; Flash tubes can fire together or independently
- Ratio control in manual mode: 1/1 ~ 1/64 range in 7 full steps
- Supports E-TTL wireless autoflash in conjunction with one or more 580EX, 550EX, 430EX, or 420EX flashes
- Attaches directly to EF 50mm f/2.5 Compact Macro, EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM, EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro, and MP-E 65mm f/2.8 1-5x Macro Photo lenses (without filters). Attachment to other lenses is possible through the use of optional Macrolite Adapter Rings, which are available in 52, 58, 67, and 72mm sizes.
- Incandescent focusing lamps and two forms of modeling flash permit preview of lighting effects
- Illuminated LCD panel for easy flash settings in any lighting condition
- Seven Custom Functions set on the flash LCD
- Compatible with AA alkaline, lithium, Ni-Cd and Ni-MH batteries
- Accepts Canon external battery packs (compact battery pack CP-E2 & transistor pack E)
Compatible with all EOS bodies.
Note: Compatible with PowerShot G series and Pro 1 cameras by use of appropriate Lens Adapter and Macrolite Adapter.