With the Epson Stylus Photo R1800, you'll create large, archival quality glossy and matte photos worthy of display. Experience the rich, true-to-life colors and subtle detail that's evident in every image. It's all possible with Epson UltraChrome Hi-Gloss Inks, plus an industry leading resolution and ink droplet size as small as 1.5 picoliters. Best of all, the Epson Stylus Photo R1800 speeds through every project - so you can quickly print stacks of high-quality photos.
This printer's impressive 8-color individual ink system, which incorporates red and blue inks, means you get a wider color gamut for incredibly vivid photos. Its separate matte and photo black ink cartridges are integrated into the system as well, so you get the deepest, darkest blacks on matte paper, and brilliant results on glossy paper automatically. Finally, the unique gloss optimizer makes glossy prints look like they came from a traditional photo lab. And, since the inks are pigment-based, you can be confident the color and detail will remain true for up to 200 years. The Epson Stylus Photo R1800 delivers studio quality results on a wide variety of media and in eight popular borderless sizes - up to 13-inches wide, as well as panoramic images up to 44-inches long.
- Revolutionary 8-color UltraChrome Hi-Gloss Pigment Inkset
- Optimized to produce beautiful archival photos on both glossy and matte papers with lightfastness rated as long as 100-200 years, the 8-color pigment ink system include matte black, a unique gloss optimizer, red and blue inks to provide an expanded red and blue color gamut, and delivers up to 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi and ink droplets as small as 1.5 picoliters
- Print Archival-Quality Glossy & Matte Photos
- Get beautiful prints with incredible fade resistance of up to 104 years for Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper, up to 150 years for Epson Matte Paper Heavyweight and up to 200 years for Epson Watercolor Paper - Radiant White
- Cost-saving Individual Ink Cartridges
- Replace only the color ink you have used up - over time, this will save money on ink
- Speed Through Photos
- The Epson Stylus Photo R1800 prints a 4" x 6" photo in as fast as 42 seconds, or a 11" x 14" photo in as fast as 1 minute 51 seconds -it's fast, built-in connectivity includes both Hi-Speed USB 2.0 and FireWire interfaces.
- Robust and Flexible Media Handling Capabilities
- Prints spectacular panoramas up to 13" x 44" long, print directly on inkjet printable CDs/DVDs, or print on 4", 8.3" and 13" wide roll papers
- True BorderFree Photo Printing
- Creates brilliant frame-ready photos in the most common sizes including 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", 8.5" x 11", 11" x 14", 12" x 12", and 13" x 19"