The black Lite-437 DL Shoulder Bag for a Compact DSLR with Standard Zoom in Shooting Position or Handycam from Kata is slightly larger than the Lite-435 DL but is still a compact way to carry around your photo or video gear. This is a no-frills bag with enough space for the bare essentials as well as a few small accessories such as batteries and memory cards. A rear zippered pocket is also available for personals and additional small accessories.
The exterior is made from a durable combination of 75% Ripstop nylon and 25% regular nylon. The inside features Kata's bright yellow padded fabric and dividers that both protect your gear and make it easier to locate when shooting in lower light scenarios. Inside the top lid is an organizer pocket for the small stuff such as media cards and batteries.
The bag offers three carrying options. The included Elasto-Guard shoulder strap is adjustable and removable. Once removed, you can use the handy belt loops for hands free traveling. The top carry handle is unique in that it is designed to run perpendicular to the rest of the bag. This kind of design gives the bag a thin profile while walking. Easy throw dual zippers open the front flap. When the weather turns against you, use the included rain cover to protect your gear from the elements.
- Rain Cover
- The provided rain cover will protect your valuable equipment during extreme weather conditions
- Yellow Interior
- The yellow interior makes gear identification much easier when you're searching for equipment in lower light
- Shoulder Strap
- This bag comes with its own shoulder strap, designed specifically for it by Kata. You can upgrade the included strap to the optional Kata GSS Strap (KT VG-604-DH)
- Belt Loops
- Remove the shoulder strap and wear the bag on your waist for a quick access and hands free working position
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 21.7" (55.1 cm)