The black LPS-116 DL Backpack from KATA is a multi-use pack for your DSLR with twins lens kit or Compact System Camera as well as an iPad or 11" laptop. The pack is well designed and can be used as a traditional backpack or as a sling-style bag accessed by a pull-tab system that releases one shoulder strap allowing you to swing the bag to either your left or right side. Gear is retrieved by a dual-sided zipper that opens pockets on both sides of the pack.
Your laptop is secured within a separate padded compartment. There are also four zippered pouches in the laptop compartment that hold your support accessories-charger, cables and more. The front of the pack also has a large zippered compartment for your collateral material-files, documents and personal items. And, the rear has a secure access point that is a real security feature since only you will be able to reach it. A zippered organizer panel holds your pens, phone and other small stuff.
The D-Light series pack is made from exterior ripstop nylon and interior EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) and EPE (polyethylene). The interior also features KATA's yellow material that makes locating specific gear much easier in low light. The pack is carried by adjustable backpack straps or its top carry handle for quick grab moments. A handy built-in trolley sleeve is useful when you are traveling with multiple bags and need a way to thread this pack over your optional rolling luggage cart. The pack comes with a 5-year warranty but can be extended to a lifetime warranty by registering the pack with KATA.
- You can use the pack sling-style using a pull-tab system that releases one shoulder strap
- Double sided zipper access allows right handed or left handed set up
- Four zippered storage pouches in laptop compartment
- Large front document pocket
- Rear closing provides for maximum security since only you will be able to reach inside
- Zippered organizer panel for pens, phone
- Trolley sleeve, top carry handle
DSLR camera or Compact System Camera
iPad or 11" laptop
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 33.9" (86.1 cm)