CyberLink Power2Go 9 Deluxe for Windows is a disk burning and media organization application that comes boxed with an installation CD. It allows you to compose and burn a variety of different types of disks. It supports audio CD, video CD (VCD), DVD, and Blu-ray up to 128 GB. In addition to letting you burn movies and audio it can produce data disks and photo slide shows. A few of the notable media formats Power2Go 9 Deluxe can import are MP3, WAV, JPEG, PNG, AVI, MP4 and MTS.
Power2Go 9 Deluxe features a number of tools designed to help you organize and compose your disks. Disk Manager keeps track of everything you've burned, allowing you to tag important files so they will be easier to find later on. A DVD menu wizard steps you through the process of designing custom DVD menus using templates. You can either use the templates already included with Power2Go 9 or download them for free from the Cyberlink DirectorZone. WaveEditor 2 lets import, convert, edit and mix audio projects before burring CDs. It also supports exporting to MP3 and WMA for enjoyment on an MP3 player, smartphone, tablet or other portable entertainment device. And Photo Gallery disks can be created for friends or clients to view on their computers that feature text overlays and Internet links.
In addition to burning disks, Power2Go 9 Deluxe can also store ISO disk image files to your hard drive for backup purposes or to burn later. ISO Toolkit allows you to mount saved ISO files so you can open them and access files contained within.
- Media and Data Disk Creation
- Create playable media disks from a variety of video, audio and photo formats
- Burn any type of data as a "data disk" for backup and archival purposes
- Automatically splits large projects across multiple disks
- Supported optical media includes CD, DVD, DVD DL and Blu-ray disks up to 128GB
- DVD Menu Authoring
- DVD menu templates that you can add your own custom text, images and background music to. Additional templates can be downloaded for free from the Cyberlink DirectorZone website
- Copy Discs and Create ISO Disc Images
- Copy unprotected disks and save a backup ISO disk image file to your hard drive that can be accessed or burned later using the ISO Toolkit feature
- Social Media Backup
- Download photos and video from social media sites including Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, and flickr and save them to your hard drive or burn to disk
- Drag-and-Drop Desktop Burning Gadget
- Puts widget on your desktop that you can drag-and-drop media files into to create custom compilations and burn with "one click"
- Audio Editing with WaveEditor 2
- Mix and edit audio files before burning CDs, and rip CD audio files to MP3 or WMA for enjoyment on mobile devices
- Compose Photo Gallery Disks
- Create slideshows complete with text overlays and internet links for friends or clients to view on their computer
- Create Disk Labels with LabelPrint
- A four-step process walks you through the creation of custom CD and DVD labels
- 256-Bit Data Encryption
- Created password-protected disks encrypted using Power2Go 9 Deluxe's 256-bit encryption algorithm
- Organize You Files with Disk Manager
- Disk Manager keeps track of everything you burn and allows you to add personalized tags that are designed to assist you in easily finding the files later on