The 6” Flex Arm from Beneath the Surface is a flexible accessory with a YS style end to mount video or strobe lights on underwater photography trays. The bottom joint of this arm comes detached for easy attachment to a BTS tray, bridge bar, or handle. The arm has no base and attaches to these support accessories by way of a 1/4"-20, 5/16", or 8.0 mm screw. A 1/4"-20 screw is included, and the others are available separately. The arm allows flexible positioning of the light while shooting underwater, giving you a variety of possible lighting angles and positions.
A built-in safety cable that runs through the entire arm ensures that you will never lose your valuable lighting equipment even if you accidently disconnect the arm. The flex arm joints can be securely popped back in place even underwater.
- For mounting video or strobe lights with a YS style end to underwater photography trays
- No base. Attaches to underwater housing tray, bridge bar or grip handle via 1/4"-20, 5/16", or 8.0 mm screw. A 1/4"-20 screw is included, and the others are available separately.
- Allows for flexible positioning of focus light while shooting underwater
- Internal safety cable for securing your lighting equipment in case of accidental disconnection of the flexible arm
- Cable made of type III hard anodized aluminum
- Joints can be securely popped back even underwater