This Model #1 GoPro Tray & Flex Arm for Sola Dive Lights from Beneath the Surface provides you with an underwater photography tray for a GoPro camera, a pistol-grip handle, and a flex arm that accepts optional Sola dive light. The flex arm with a Sola light mount is attached to the handle, which easily attaches to the tray via the screw at its base. The camera slides directly onto the tray's quick-disconnect mount via a GoPro adapter and gets positioned side-by-side with the light arm. The tray's quick-disconnect flex arm mount allows you to effortlessly switch between various flex arms that have a quick-disconnect base.
The flex arm allows positioning of the light while shooting underwater, giving you a variety of possible lighting angles and positions. A built-in safety cable that runs through the entire arm ensures that you will never lose your valuable lighting equipment even if you accidently disconnect the arm. Plus, the D-ring on top secures the light to the arm for added security. The flex arm joints can be securely popped back in place even underwater.
Note! The Sola Video LocLine Mount Kit containing the video mount and D-ring kit (sold separately) is required for attaching a Sola light onto the flex arm.
- Handheld photography tray for a GoPro camera
- Comfortable pistol grip handle
- Accepts Sola dive light
- Attaches to the Sola light using the Sola Video LocLine Mount Kit (sold separately), and allows for flexible positioning of the light while shooting underwater
- Internal safety cable for securing your lighting equipment in case of accidental disconnection of the flexible arm
- Cable made of type III hard anodized aluminum
- Joints can be securely popped back even underwater
- Quick-disconnect mount for easy switching between various flex arms