This Model #3 GoPro Tray and Flex Arms for Sola Lights from Beneath the Surface provides you with an underwater photography tray for a GoPro camera, dual pistol-grip handles, and flex arms that accept optional Sola dive lights. The flex arms, with Sola light mounts, are attached to the handles, which easily attach to the tray via the screws at their base. The camera slides directly onto the tray's quick-disconnect mount via a GoPro adapter and gets positioned side-by-side with the light arms. The tray's quick-disconnect flex arm mount allows you to effortlessly switch between various flex arms that have a quick-disconnect base.
The flex arms allow flexible positioning of the lights while shooting underwater, giving you a variety of possible lighting angles and positions. A built-in safety cable that runs through each arm ensures that you will never lose your valuable lighting equipment even if you accidently disconnect the arm. The flex arm joints can be securely popped back in place even underwater. Plus, the D-ring on top secures the light to the arm for added security.
Note! A video mount and D-ring kit (sold separately) is required for attaching a Sola light onto the flex arm.
- Handheld photography tray for a GoPro camera
- Comfortable pistol grip handles
- Accepts Sola dive lights
- Allows for flexible positioning of light while shooting underwater
- Internal safety cable for securing your lighting equipment in case of accidental disconnection of the flexible arm
- Cable made of type III hard anodized aluminum
- Joints can be securely popped back even underwater
- Quick-disconnect mount for easy switching between various flex arms