This Model #3 GoPro Tray and Flex Arms for Sola Lights from Beneath the Surface provides you with an underwater photography tray for a GoPro camera, dual grip handles, and flex arms that accept optional Sola dive lights. The flex arms, with Sola light mounts, are attached to the handles, which easily attach to the tray via the screws at their base. The distance between the handles is adjustable from 5.4-6.6" for comfort. The camera slides directly onto the tray's quick-disconnect mount via a GoPro adapter and gets positioned side-by-side with the light arms. The tray's quick-disconnect flex arm mount allows you to effortlessly switch between various flex arms that have a quick-disconnect base.
The flex arms allow flexible positioning of the lights while shooting underwater, giving you a variety of possible lighting angles and positions. A built-in safety cable that runs through each arm ensures that you will never lose your valuable lighting equipment even if you accidentally disconnect the arm. The flex arm joints can be securely popped back in place even underwater. Plus, the D-ring on top secures the light to the arm for added security.
Note! The Sola Video LocLine Mount Kit containing the video mount and D-ring (sold separately) is required for attaching a Sola light onto the flex arm.
- Handheld photography tray for a GoPro camera
- Comfortable grip handles
- Accepts Sola dive lights
- Attaches to the Sola light using the Sola Video LocLine Mount Kit (sold separately), and allows for flexible positioning of the light while shooting underwater
- Internal safety cable for securing your lighting equipment in case of accidental disconnection of the flexible arm
- Cable made of type III hard anodized aluminum
- Joints can be securely popped back even underwater
- Quick-disconnect mount for easy switching between various flex arms