Sony's HD Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer delivers 7.1 surround sound via 7 amplifiers powering 9 individual speakers, all in a single bar design. It has 450 watts of full-range Dolby TrueHD sound. Plug into one of the 3 HDMI inputs with ease, connect wirelessly with Bluetooth, or use NFC for simple one-touch streaming from your NFC-compatible tablet, phone or IOS device.
Fill the room with full, rich surround sound with an acoustic sweet spot large enough for everyone to enjoy. It has 9 individual speaker drivers with integrated center and front channels, plus dedicated tweeters and is powered by 7 discrete amplifiers, that together deliver lifelike audio.
The front-firing subwoofer compliments the bar for seamless sound, while the down-firing passive radiator subwoofer produces great sound.
Near Field Communication (NFC) lets you connect and wirelessly stream music from your smartphone or tablet by simply touching them together just once. Thanks to Bluetooth, you can still connect and stream music from your smartphone, tablet, or computer wirelessly even if your device doesn't have NFC capability.
The ST7 act as the hub of your home theater system with inputs for up to 3 HD devices. Get high-definition picture and sound quality by connecting the ST7 with your Blu-ray player, PS3 or cable box. HDMI connections combine the quality of pure digital-to-digital signal transfer with the simplicity of a single connection.
Bring the thrill of the cinema home by giving soundtracks dramatic surround sound and reproducing movie theater-quality audio in your home theater. Dolby TrueHD and dts-HD Master Audio code support ensure you'll experience movies the way they were intended.
S-Force Front Surround technology is a powerful surround sound experience with no need to connect multiple speakers.
- High Definition Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer
- Bring your TV and music experience to life with exceptional audio marked by rich, natural sound, incredible clarity, and definition that will make your movies and music come alive.
- Magnetic Fluid Speaker Technology
- In conventional speakers, dampers provide suspension and stability for voice coils, which unfortunately create unwanted noise and distortion. By eliminating speaker dampers and replacing them with magnetic fluid speaker technology, energy efficiency is dramatically improved, and mid and high ranges are extended in incredible detail and clarity. With Magnetic Fluid Speaker technology, the ST7 allows a more accurate revealing sound, in addition to producing 1.6 times the volume of a conventional speaker.
- Flexible Connection and Simple Operation
- Whether you want to connect your set top box, Blu-ray Disc player, TV or even mobile device to this Sound Bar, the ST7 has you covered. With 3 HDMI, 3 other digital inputs and even analog input connecting multiple devices is easy. It can be connected to your TV via HDMI and have control over the Sound Bar using just one TV remote. By using your TV remote, you can activate the power and control the volume on the bar.
- Bluetooth Stand-By Mode
- When a Bluetooth enabled mobile device attempts to connect with the ST7 Sound Bar, the ST7 will automatically turn-on and start to stream music from your mobile device, without any additional steps or having to turn on additional components.
- Detachable Grill
- The perforated aluminum front grill comes anodized in a wet black finish, and can also be removed exposing the speaker drivers, signifying the presence of sound as an integral part of your viewing experience.
- Wall Mountable
- With the key-hole wall mount system, ST7 can be easily mounted on any wall without the need for a separate mounting bracket or hardware. In addition, ST7 fits naturally under an HDTV so it can easily be placed on a TV stand or tabletop.
- Voice Button (Dialog Adjustment)
- Dialog adjustment adjusts the equalizer level of the mid to high frequency range. As the range is adjusted, voices become clearer and sound volume is elevated.
- Harmonics Equalizer
- Experience digital music in amazing sound quality with the ST7. Even if your music is on a mobile phone, play it directly via ST7 on great loudspeakers.
- 7.1 Channel Sound Bar Designed for Movies and Music
- With 9-individual speaker drivers, including integrated front and center channels plus dedicated tweeters, all powered by 7-discrete digital amplifiers, the ST7 Sound Bar delivers a balanced, detailed sound. The ST7 provides for a great listening experience, no matter if you are playing a surround sound movie or your favorite music.
- S-Force Front Surround
- The ST7 delivers a powerful surround sound effect without the need to connect multiple speakers throughout the room.
- 3x HDMI Inputs
- Get superior high-definition picture and sound quality from up to three high-definition source devices (ex. Cable box, Blu-ray player, gaming console, etc), all of which can be conveniently plugged in.
- 46" Sound Bar
- Perfect for any HDTV 46" and larger.
- Dim LCD Screen and be Immersed in the Sound Experience
- The ST7 includes a special LCD screen that can be dimmed or turned off to make the Sound Bar disappear. It only shows you the input selected or volume level when you need it.
- IR Repeater Pass-Thru
- Most consumers place their Sound Bar on a TV stand. At times it can be problematic blocking the TV's remote control sensor, forcing you to stand up and angle your remote to control your TV. With the ST7 Sound Bar's IR Repeater (pass-thru), there's no more standing up and trying to angle your TV remote just right to control the TV. The IR repeater allows remote commands to pass-through the front of the Sound Bar to the TV behind it, eliminating this problem.
- Play with Various Sound Modes
- Experience movies as if you're in a movie theater with theater mode, in live concerts with music mode, and in a stadium with football mode. With virtual football mode, you can savor the excitement that's actually like being in a stadium and watching the game with fellow spectators. This unique, true-to-life stadium atmosphere is reproduced using acoustic data gathered from real stadium venues.
- Subwoofer Tone
- Subwoofer Tone lets you change the subwoofer tone, in addition to the resonance of the low frequency range, to a level that's comfortable to you. This function delivers heavy bass sound as well as ensuring listening comfort in the low-frequency range and a clear mid-range.
- Simplicity of Placement with a Wireless Subwoofer
- The wireless subwoofer delivers great bass, and, because it's wireless, it can be placed anywhere in the room. The front-firing subwoofer compliments the bar for a seamless sound, while the down-firing passive radiator subwoofer further helps deliver a powerful low-frequency range.
- Lossless High-Definition (HD) Format Support
- Experience movies as they were intended to sound like with Dolby TrueHD and dts-HD Master Audio code support. Built with signal processing, ST7 supports playback of several lossless formats. When there is no compression, nothing is missing and you get the immersive high definition sound experience for uncompromised quality.
- Connect and Stream Music from Bluetooth Devices with Just One-Touch
- The easiest and fastest way to start streaming music from your NFC (Near Field Communication) enabled device to your home theater system. Utilizing NFC and Bluetooth, connect and wirelessly stream music from your smartphone, tablet or other Bluetooth and NFC enabled device by touching them together just once. You can also connect and stream music from your smartphone, tablet, or computer via Bluetooth.
- Sense of Quartz Design
- Intriguing design, meant to inspire the eye, the quartz inspired ST7 Sound Bar provides superb acoustic performance and signifies the presence of sound as an integral part of your viewing experience. The remote also carries this sense of quartz design.
- Easy-to-use, Hassle Free Installation
- Installation and setup has never been easier. Connect the ST7 Sound Bar to any TV in minutes with just one cable. No receiver required. It's an instant home theater upgrade with little effort.
- Sound Optimizer
- Sound Optimizer technology is a sound compensation function that serves to maintain recognizable sound, even at low volume. Due to the characteristics of human auditory perception, high- and low-frequency sound ranges become hard to hear when the total sound volume level is lowered. However, by maintaining these frequency ranges at a higher level, sound can be easily heard and recognized.