The Epson WorkForce DS-510 Color Document Scanner can scan up to 3,000 sheets per day at a rate of 26 letter-sized pages per minute. It can hold up to 50 pages in its automatic document feeder at a maximum size of 8.5 x 36" and a minimum size of 2.9 x 2.1". Additionally, this scanner can send files directly to a cloud-based service like Google Drive, Sharepoint, and Evernote.
The DS-510 scans at a resolution of 600 dpi and can create documents with resolutions up to 5,100 x 21,600 pixels with 24-bit color depth. It can handle multiple document types, including embossed plastic ID cards, business cards, and oversized folded documents, without the need for a carrier sheet.
Utilizing the duplex feature of this scanner will allow you to scan at a rate of 52 images per minute. And, an optional network interface unit will add an ethernet connection. This allows for multiple computers to share the scanner through a home or office network.
Included with this scanner are a 6' USB 2.0 cable for connecting to your computer, a CD-ROM with software, and an AC adapter with power cable.
- Double-feed detection prevents paper jams
- Can scan oversized folded documents
- Up to 30 user-programmable scanning settings can be saved
- Can save scanned documents as editable, searchable PDF files using included OCR software
- Included software: Epson Scan, EMC Captiva ISIS, ABBYY FineReader OCR, Document Capture Pro, NewSoft Presto! BizCard OCR, and TWAIN and ISIS drivers