The ChickenFoot Carbon Fiber Monopod from VariZoom features a pan-tilt fluid head with tilt drag, separate pan and tilt locks, and a quick release plate. It offers the portability of a monopod and the stability of a tripod. The tripod-style base stabilizes the monopod and connects to it via a ball joint. The ball joint allows for smooth movements while filming. It reaches a maximum height of 83" and folds down to 25" while holding a load capacity of 25.0 lb. The monopod includes a soft carrying case for transport and a wrist strap for added security while shooting.
- Twist locks enable quick and secure height adjustment.
- Both adjustable rubber feet and spiked feet are included so you can use the monopod on various surfaces.
- The three feet fold up allowing use as a regular monopod. They also fold down and lock into three positions, giving you various heights and stability.
- By turning the monopod while securing the base, it locks in place and can be used as a stand for small lights or microphones.
- The handle on the fluid head is expandable from 14.0 to 22.0".