The VZM7 Monitor Deluxe Kit from VariZoom includes everything you need for monitoring your video productions. Starting with the ultra-sharp VZM7 Monitor with sunhood/screen protector, this kit also includes a Sony L series battery plate, high-capacity battery (6 hours), charger, hard carrying case, swivel shoe mount, HDMI cable locks, remote zoom button for focus assist, 2 HDMI cables (standard-standard & standard-mini), and an AC adapter.
The collapsible sunhood/screen protector offers a professional look, excellent viewing outdoors, and high protection during storage & transport. The high-capacity battery system will keep your monitor running for up to 6 hours. The Sony L series battery plate and the handy HDMI locks are pre-mounted to prevent the cable from loosening or damaging the monitor connectors, should the cable get yanked or bent. The included swivel shoe mount is for attaching the monitor to your camera and the padded carrying case holds everything together and protects the kit. The zoom button allows you to remotely put the monitor in pixel-to-pixel and peaking modes for accurate focusing.
- Accepts all HD signals up to 1080p
- HDMI input / output (loop through)
- DSLR scaling to allow full-screen viewing of image from cameras such as Canon 5D
- Auto aspect ratio detection
- Monochrome (B&W) mode
- Image flip for inverted mounting (1/4"-20 mounts on top and bottom of monitor)
- Safety area markers (5 levels), centerline marker, 4:3 area markers
- Underscan and Overscan modes
- Color temperature presets (D65 and D93 standards), or user-defined through RGB settings
- Brightness, contrast, saturation, and sharpness adjustments
- Customizable menu options for menu duration, position, text color, and language
- Headphone jack for audio monitoring
- Pixel-to-pixel zoom and peaking for focus assist