The MIO MVS-4HDMI Mini HDMI Input Multi-Viewer with DVI Output from Gra-Vue is a compact multi-viewer for video and audio monitoring in outside broadcasting and studio environments. It provides four HDMI inputs and one DVI output. The output supports resolutions up to 1080p with selectable embedded audio channel. It is a true multi-view display system with features such as configurable display layout, display template restore, recall, real time audio, video survey, and on-screen alarm, AFD, clock, and logo display, dynamic UMD, and audio UV meter.
With a built-in web server, the MIO MVS-4HDMI multi-viewer allows users to easily remote control the unit via a web browser, with no special software required. The MIO-MVS-4HDMI is a suitable solution for many broadcasting and professional A/V applications, such as control rooms, production, mobile trucks, post-production, and play-out systems.
- Supports embedded audio
- Output up to 1080p with selectable embedded audio channel
- User configurable display layout template recall/restore
- Real-time video and audio monitoring with alarm for video/audio lost, frozen, black video, EDH error
- Flexible output options: 4:3, 16:9, customized aspect ratio with 4:3 or 16:9 safe marker
- Selectable air timer and countdown timers
- Analog and digital clock
- User defined logo display
- 8-channel audio UV meter, Active Format Description (AFD)
- Built-in router - assign any input to any display window and any channel can be enlarged to full screen
- Static programmable multi-color UMD
- Built-in web server for remote control via web browser
- Quick key to recall the display templates and change the output resolution
- LED for each input channel signal status and power