The MIO EMB-HDSDI SDI Stereo Analog Audio Embedder form Gra-Vue is designed to embed an analog audio stereo signal into a single SDI input signal and output 2 identical SDI signals with the embedded audio. There is also a loop SDI output that outputs the original SDI signal without the additional embedded audio channels. It supports SD-SDI, HD-SDI, and 3G-SDI for both input and outputs. Also, digital signals with embedded or non-embedded audio can be used as input signals.
The MIO EMB-HDSDI supplies a real-time input signal status indicator and a power indicator which makes it more convenient to monitor. Additionally, the embedded audio channel can be selected with a DIP Switch.
- 1 analog audio stereo signal embedded into a single serial digital signal
- Inputs and outputs for SD-SDI, HD-SDI, and 3G-SDI
- Supports self-definition embedded audio channel via the DIP switch
- All audio interfaces adopt 3-pin connectors and balanced inputs
- Real-time input signal status indicator and power indicator
- Supports bypass function with power on
- Easy to install, and can be widely used in broadcasting systems, studios, and other professional audio fields
- Convert one channel digital video and two channel analog audio to one embedded SDI effectively