The MIO EMB-HDSDI Dual AES Audio Embedder from Gra-Vue is designed to embed one analog audio stereo signal into a single serial digital video signal. The unit features two balanced 3-pin Phoenix AES audio inputs and two BNC digital video outputs. It supports SD-SDI, 1.5 Gbps HD-SDI and 3.0 Gbps HD-SDI for both input and output. Digital video signals with embedded or non-embedded audio can be used as input signals.
The embedder features two LEDs that indicate the status of source signal and power, and is powered by a 12V power supply. The embedded audio channel can be selected with a DIP Switch.
- One analog audio stereo signal embedded into a single serial digital video signal
- Input and output formats include: SD-SDI, 1.5Gb/s HD-SDI and 3.0Gb/s HD-SDI
- Embedded audio channel can be selected with a DIP Switch
- Balanced audio input features a 3-PIN Phoenix connector
- Features two LED indicators for signal status and power
- Supports bypass function with power on
- Can be used in broadcasting systems, studios, and other professional audio fields