The MMIO DEMUX-HDSDI-AES 3G/HD/SD-SDI to AES Audio De-Embedder from Gra-Vue is an audio de-embedder which extracts 4 channels of AES audio from a 3G/HD/SD-SDI video input. The unit features a BNC input for the video signal, a BNC loop through output, and 4 3-pin Pheonix connectors for the 4 AES balanced audio signal outputs. The de-embedder is powered by a 12V power supply. There are two LEDs that indicate the status of source signal and power.
- 4 channel AES audio signal extracted from a single serial digital signal
- Inputs and outputs for SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 3G-SDI
- Supports self-definition de-embedded audio channel via DIP Switch
- 3-PIN Phoenix balanced audio output
- Features real-time input signal status indicator and power indicator
- Supports bypass function with power on
- Easy to install, and can be widely used in broadcasting systems, studios and other professional audio fields