The white FD8166-F2-W Ultra-Mini 2 Mp Fixed Dome Network Camera (NTSC, 2.8mm Lens) from Vivotek enables a viewing resolution of 1920 x 1080 at 15 fps, and also supports the industry-standard H.264 compression technology, drastically reducing file sizes and conserving valuable network bandwidth.
With MJPEG compatibility also included, video streams can also be transmitted in any of these formats for versatile applications. Designed with a focal length of 2.8mm, the camera can be used in various environments, including but not limited to offices, elevators, campus, chain stores, boutique stores and health care facilities. With a diameter of only 3.5" (90.0mm), this camera is well suited for indoor surveillance.
The camera comes along with the 32-channel recording software for easy monitoring. With installation as easy as one-two-three and Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality, setup time is completed in less than 120 seconds, making installation effortless.
- 2 Mp CMOS sensor
- Lens with a focal length of 2.8mm
- Viewing resolution of 1920 x 1080 at 15 fps
- Real-time H.264, MJPEG compression (dual codec)
- Built-in IEEE 802.3af compliant PoE
- Built-in microSD/SDHC card slot for on-board storage
- Compact and stylish design
- Easy installation
- Adjustable resolution, quality and bit rate
- Configurable video cropping for bandwidth saving
- Adjustable image size, quality and bit rate, time stamp, text overlay, flip & mirror
- Configurable brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness, white balance, exposure control, gain, backlight compensation, privacy masks
- Scheduled profile settings