This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The CL-01 Rechargeable LED Underwater Video Light from Beneath the Surface is a versatile submersible light with a Cree LED emitter array that produces a variable output of up to 3200 lumens, and a depth rating of 328'. It has the ability for quick output adjustment from 3200 to 1600 to 640 lumens, plus fine output selection at 64-lumen increments. This provides precise output selection based on the water clarity, subject and ambient light. The color temperature is also adjustable form 3500 to 8000 K. This allows you to pick the temperature that ideally lights your subject, to take the best shot.
The aluminum alloy housing has a corrosion-resistant anodized finish, making the light safe for salt-water diving. Its tempered glass emitter array window is double anti-reflection coated to minimize light loss and maximize light transmission. An LCD display on the light shows battery-charge status, remaining run-time, output, color temperature and flash frequency selected, and warns you when the light has switched to cooling mode that helps prevent over-heating. The included battery pack recharges in or out of the light in up to 3 hours.
- Light Performance
- 320 - 3200 lumens
- Adjustable output in 64-lumen increments
- CREE XP-G x 12, XP-G RS x 12 LED emitter array
- Adjustable color temperature from 3500 to 8000 K
- Adjustable flash frequency
- 120° Beam angle
- Type: Pushbutton
- Location: Tailcap
- Selector ring around pushbutton
- Quick output-level adjustments from 3200, 1600, 640 lumens
- Fine control over output in 64-lumen increments
- Press and hold pushbutton for 1.5 sec to turn on high output
- When on, double-click button to enter submenu for control of color temperature and flash frequency, and use selector ring to choose
- Slowly press button for 1600 and 320-lumen outputs. Twist selector ring for fine-output adjustment
- Construction Details
- Depth rated to 328'
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy housing
- Tempered glass emitter window has double anti-reflective coatings for maximum light transmission
- LCD display above the tailcap switch provides color temperature, lumen output, indicates the mode, and low-battery warning
- Screen indicates remaining battery charge, and when the light has switched to cooling mode to avoid overheating
- Charge battery pack in up to 3 hours, in or out of light
- Battery caps for ends prevents batteries from being put in charger incorrectly