The RocketRAID 362x Series 6 Gb/s SATA RAID HBA Solution (Internal) from HighPoint is a cost-effective 6Gb/s SATA hardware RAID solution. It is ideal for large-scale configurations of 6Gb/s SATA hard drives and is designed specifically for input/output intensive business and media applications that require a excellent level of reliability, data redundancy and consistent transfer rates.
- 6 Gb/s SATA Hardware RAID Solutions
- RocketRAID 362x HBAs (Host Bus Adapters) utilize a dedicated RAID-on-Chip processor and 512MB of DDR3 cache, which offload all RAID related processing from the host system, freeing up valuable resources and ensuring consistent data transfer. It is capable of delivering 3 Gb/s of performance when hosting RAID 0 configurations of high-speed 6 Gb/s solid state drives.
Intuitive Management Suite
- Web-Based Management (WebGUI)
- HighPoint's WebGUI is used to manage and maintain storage configurations hosted by RocketRAID 362x HBAs. It includes a full selection of monitoring features to keep a tab on the health of the controller, hosted arrays, individual drives and enclosure environment. It features a built-in Event Log with Email notification and maintenance scheduling. Furthermore, Remote Management allows administrators to monitor and restore configurations off-site. 1
- BIOS-Level Management
- RocketRAID 362x HBAs include an integrated BIOS Management interface, which allows you to configure arrays, set boot priority and check the status of any hosted SATA device.
- SATA PM Expansion Solutions
- RocketRAID 362x series were designed to work in conjunction with revolutionary Rocket EJ340 SATA expander modules, which quadruple the storage capability of each mini-SAS port and enable each RocketRAID 360x HBA to support up to 32 SATA hard drives in RAID and JBOD storage configurations.
- Easy Integration into PC and Mac Platforms
- RocketRAID 362x series HBAs utilize industry standard Mini-SAS connectivity and low-profile form factors to simplify installation procedures. Device drivers and management suites are available for all major operating systems, including Windows Server 2012, 2008R2, Windows 8, 7 & Vista, Linux Distributions, FreeBSD and Mac OS X. Full backwards compatibility with RocketRAID series HBAs simplifies storage upgrade projects; RAID and JBOD configurations can be moved directly to the RocketRAID 362x HBA, no need to reconfigure or start from scratch.
- TerabyteGuard is an innovative data security suite that secures storage investments against the threat of device failure with a complete selection of preventative hardware maintenance routines and features. The integrated NVRAM with write journaling speeds recovery times by ensuring that all write transactions are logged by the HBA for retrieval in the event of a power outage or system failure. Pro-active Bad Sector Repair and Remapping protects arrays in the event of sector failure by reconstructing data from redundant copies stored on other hard disks. The innovative RAID Recovery tool protects storage configurations by securely storing multiple copies of RAID meta-data and allows administrators to quickly restore a failed or disabled RAID array. An optional battery backup unit, HPTBBU-05, improves recovery times and secures valuable data for up to 72 hours in the event of a power outage or non-storage related hardware failure.