The BenQ MX661 Digital Projector features XGA resolution with 3,000 ANSI lumens and 13,000:1 high contrast ratio. It also offers multi display for ultra-smooth connection, PC-less presentation, and 3D-ready projection.
You can enjoy enhanced performance and video quality with up to 300” (762cm) projection across various devices such as PCs, laptops, DVDs, and VCRs, and even document cameras to bring all possibilities to life.
Note! The apparent brightness of the projected image will vary depending on ambient lighting conditions, selected input signal contrast / brightness settings, and is proportional to projection distance.
Power Saving & Eco Friendly
- The SmartEco Technology brings together enhanced brightness, impressive picture quality, and optimized lamp life through innovative features. It saves lamp power consumption up to 70% depending on the content brightness level when the SmartEco mode is selected.
- The Eco Blank mode allows teachers to blank the projection screen whenever they need to direct their students' focus back on them, or simply when the projector is not in use. When activated, this special feature dims the lamp power automatically, lowering the total power consumption by 70%.
- The SmartEco Mode cleverly adjusts the lamp power and increases the lamp life hours to maximize power saving by delivering good contrast and brightness using only as much light as needed.
- In the No Source Detected Mode, the projector automatically swuitches to Eco Blank Mode after it has been turned on for over 3 minutes without an input signal, eliminating unnecessary energy waste and prolonging the life of the projector lamp.
- With the built-in speaker, the MX661 Projector can be used as an audio system when it is on the standby mode. This saves you the trouble as well as the extra budget for getting a separate audio system.
- When inactive, the MX661 Projector keeps power consumption to a minimum with 0.5W standby power. This technological advancement in energy saving helps extend the projector lamp life and lower energy costs.
- Pressing Auto on the keypad or remote control will give you enhanced picture quality immediately.
- Quick Cooling function speeds up the cooling process when turning off the projector. The Auto Power Off function allows the projector to turn off automatically if no input signal is detected after a set period of time. The Direct Power On turns your projector when the power is fed.
- Selectable Instant Restart function enables you to restart the projector immediately within 90 sec after turning it off.
- Various 3D formats make the 3D function flexible. By presenting the depth of the images, the BenQ 3D glasses (sold separately) can be used to enjoy 3D movies, videos, and sporting events in a realistic way.
Hassle-Free Projector Maintenance
- The upper lamp door is designed to replace the projector lamp safely and quickly; should the projector lamp go out in the middle of the class, it can be replaced without delay.
- Automatic power off after the projector is turned on for over 30 minutes without a display source eliminates unnecessary energy waste, prolonging the life of the projector lamp.
- A Wi-Fi dongle can be inserted into the USB flash drive slot to display contents from your PC, MAC, iPhone, and iPad to the MX661 Projector through the wireless display feature.
- USB Display feature offers the plug-and-play convenience of a USB connection with the automatic resolution detection for an impressive image presentation. It also includes an extension support for simultaneous multi-projection display and supports computer connection via a mini-B to type A USB cable.
- The USB reader supports the USB flash drive or a hard disk drive display (sold separately).
- LAN Display is useful for network control and the Web server, and offers 4 to 1 (maximum 4 PC / NB) display to a single projector.
- USB Drive Display allows teachers to teach light with a USB flash drive. All they need to do is save the files they need onto a USB flash drive and insert it in the MX661 Projector to start teaching. Supported file types include JPEG, JPG, BMP, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- This ecoFACTS Eco-Friendly projector features Arsenic-free optical glass, BFR / PVC-free casing plastics, and PVC-free plastic packaging.