The white FI8916W Wireless IP Pan/Tilt Indoor Camera with IR-Cut Filter from Foscam allows for round-the-clock video surveillance of your home or office. With a resolution of 640 x 480 (VGA) in live view, it faithfully reproduces on your display detailed images of all the activities occurring in the surveillance area. And as it transmits all the footage wirelessly, you can flexibly install it almost anywhere you like.
This IP camera comes with a 3.6mm lens that has a viewing angle of 60°, which grants it the ability to capture wide areas. Add to that its 300°-panning and 120°-tilting capability, and you have a camera that records almost everything around it. You can even control these pan/tilt functions remotely. The integrated IR-Cut filter automatically adjusts the lighting exposure to provide accurately colored images that are not washed out.
The camera’s performance remains unhindered even when it gets dark. Its CMOS sensor can effectively use the ambient IR light, plus its own from the 11 IR LEDs, to clearly view all the nocturnal activities up to 26.24’ in the dark. Two-way audio enables you to communicate with the people on the monitoring site. The audio input jack can be conveniently used to attach an external microphone to the camera.
You can view live feed from the surveillance area on your iOS-, BlackBerry OS-, or Android-enabled smartphones via the Internet. You can use standard web browsers like IE, Firefox, or Safari when viewing the footage on a desktop computer (PC or Mac).
- High image and video quality with a display resolution of 640 x 480 pixels (300k pixels)
- Remote pan/tilt control with 300°-panning and 120°-tilting capability
- 11 automatic IR LEDs for night-vision; can be turned off manually from the software
- Night-vision range of up to 26.24' (8m)
- IR cut-off filter for true-to-life colors
- High-quality audio allows for clear, noiseless vocals when speaking into the camera
- WEP, WPA, and WPA2 encryption for secure wireless transmission
- Audio input jack can be used with an external microphone
- Network and power status light at the back of the camera
- Remote viewing and recording over LAN or the Internet through PC and mobile device (including iPhone)
- Can also be used as an iPhone baby monitor with remote monitoring ability
- Simple to setup with a friendly graphical interface
- Two-way audio monitoring
- Infrared Motion Detection (with email notification and image upload via FTP)
- Supports Internet Explorer, Firefox, as well as most other standard browsers including the standard Safari browser on the iPhone
- Wi-Fi compliant with wireless standards IEEE 802.11b/g/n; can be operated via the wired connections as well
- Supports dynamic IP addresses
- Multi-level user management system with password protection
- CE, FCC certifications