Complete your durable, rugged All Weather camera setup with the P-TTL capable AF360FGZ II Flash from Pentax which features 28 seals, including the hot shoe, that enable a reliable weather-resistant digital imaging system. This unit has a guide number of 118' at ISO 100 and 85mm along with a 35mm equivalent zoom range of 24-85mm, though the auto zoom function is compatible with smaller format Q-series mirrorless cameras, APS-C DSLRs, and medium format 645-series digital cameras. Also, with the use of a built-in diffusion panel the coverage can be extended to 20mm. Another benefit of this flash is tilt from -10 to 90° and rotation 135° to the left and 180° to the right for complete bounce functionality.
The AF360FGZ II has wireless master and slave TTL capabilities with access to 4 channels. It utilizes an optical pulse to transmit information and trigger flash units up to 13.1' away. Also, this unit can be set as a master, control, or slave unit and has access to a contrast control sync setting that enables the adjustment of the output of multiple flashes from a single unit.
An added feature for this flash is a constant LED light with 5 output settings for use during video, as an AF assist light, or as simply another light for your subject. Other settings include a multi-flash mode for stroboscopic photography as well as slow, high-speed, first and second curtain sync. Additionally, the AF360FGZ II runs on 4 AA batteries with a recycle time of 2.3-17.7 seconds and it comes with a case and stand.
- Creative control modes include first-curtain sync, second-curtain sync, high-speed sync, and contrast control
Rotates from 180° right to 135° left with a lock at 0° and click stops
Right: 180°, 150°, 120°, 90°, 60°, and 30°
Left: 135°, 90°, 60°, and 30°
- Tilts from +90° to -10° with stops at +90°, +75°, +60°, 45°, 30°, 0°, and -10°
- Recycle time: NiMH/1.5 sec - Alkaline & Lithium/2.5 sec
- Flash head automatically controls zoom from 24mm-85mm (full-frame) with compatible cameras and autofocus lenses
- Wide-angle panel pulls out of flash head to expand coverage to a 20mm angle of view in full-frame format
- Multi-flash mode for up to 100 flashes
- Effective range of 2.3-17.7'
- AF-assist beam for focusing under low light or low-contrast conditions
- Daylight balanced flash for use outside without the need for gels or filters
- Auto power off after 3 minutes of non-operation or after 1 hour while in wireless mode
- LCD panel is backlit for use in poor lighting conditions
- Runs on 4 alkaline, lithium, or Ni-MH AA batteries