The Bosch DIVAR IP 6000 1U 64-Channel NVR (4 x 2TB) is an affordable, simple, and reliable all-in-one recording management solution for network surveillance systems managing up to 128 channels (with 64 channels pre-licensed). Powered by the VRM (Video Recording Manager) software, the DIVAR IP 6000 1U is an intelligent IP storage device that eliminates the need for a separate NVR (Network Video Recorder) server and storage hardware, thereby reducing the total cost of ownership by as much as 45%.
The DIVAR IP 6000 system is a 1U rack mountable unit that combines advanced recording management and iSCSI storage into a single cost-effective, plug-and-play IP recording appliance for IT-minded customers seeking a good 2nd generation NVR recording solution.
The system's energy-efficient embedded design reduces possible points of failure and boasts of high quality through-and-through. Utilizing surveillance-rated hard drives in a fault-tolerant RAID-5 configuration, redundant Gigabit Ethernet network interfaces, 4GB system memory, and an Intel Pentium Dual Core Processor, the DIVAR IP 6000 system delivers high-end performance at a very affordable price. Easy to install, the device features wizard-based set-up and centralized configuration to reduce installation times by as much as 50%. All components are pre-installed and pre-configured. Simply connect to the network and power the unit up, and it is ready to begin recording straight out of the box.
To create a complete video management solution, just add either the Video Client or Bosch VMS (Video Management System, sold separately). The Bosch VMS (sold separately) is available in Lite (for up to 64 cameras) and Professional Edition (for up to 128 cameras) options. Adding Bosch Video Management System or Video Client software turns the DIVAR IP 6000 system into a scalable IP video management solution. Bosch Video Management System manages all IP and digital video and audio, plus all the security data being transmitted across your IP network. It seamlessly combines IP cameras and encoders, provides system-wide event and alarm management, system health monitoring, user and priority management. The Video Client may be used as playback client only or to create an entry-level complete video management solution of up to 64 channels.
The DIVAR IP 6000 system features highly energy-efficient hotswap redundant power supplies, as well as hot-swap SATA-II hard drives providing up to 16 TB of gross storage capacity. All system software is pre-installed and pre-activated creating an out-of-the-box ready-to-use video management appliance. Also, it utilizes the Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2. The DIVAR IP 6000 1U NVR comes pre-configured in a RAID-5 standard configuration with 4 LUNs.
Note: The DIVAR IP 6000 NVR comes fully loaded and fully functional with Microsoft Operating System and Bosch recording application pre-installed. It is an all-in-one recording solution and does not include any video management or viewing application. Video management or viewing software must be installed on separate hardware.
Instant Real Time Access to Video
- View high quality HD video despite low or limited bandwidth connections. Dynamic Transcoding technology ensures you can view your video immediately anytime, anywhere.
- The DIVAR IP 6000 system comes with the advanced Video Client for remote viewing. Video Client is a Windows PC application for live viewing and playback including the Configuration Manager that allows configuration of setting on the system. A stand-alone Archive Player allows archive playback and authentication without any other workstation software.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 provides a simple, intuitive user interface for system configuration, and unified appliance management. It is easier to manage the DIVAR IP 6000 system using the built-in Microsoft System Center Suite. The ability to use one central tool for configuration and operations management reduces installation and training requirements, and helps keep ongoing system management costs low. Note: The DIVAR IP 6000 system comes fully loaded and fully functional with Microsoft Operating System and Bosch recording applications pre-installed.
- The DIVAR IP 6000 system provides SNMP, Remote Desktop, and HTTP monitoring support for the Bosch VRM (Video Recording Manager) recording management application (sold separately) and the system's hardware. Increased reliability of high-availability hardware, embedded design, as well system-wide monitoring and management ensure maximum uptime.
- The system has been through the most comprehensive and rigorous battery of quality endurance tests in the industry. It was tested by subjecting to extreme temperatures, voltages and vibrations to determine true operating limits, so you can be assured of long-term reliable operation. 1
Installation / Configuration
- The system can be upgraded once with an additional 64-channel license (sold separately). The upgrade allows for a maximum of 128+ sessions for recording, 8 sessions for replay. 2
Certifications and Approvals
- UL Listed