Mark up, sketch, or collaborate with the Intuos Creative Pen Tablet from Wacom and bring your ideas to life. This digital tablet helps you become a visual communicator by letting you sketch out ideas, mark up articles, annotate documents, take handwritten notes and most of all, connect with others. Simply put the tip of the included pen to the tablet to illustrate your thoughts and ideas in dozens of compatible software applications. Four are included to start you off, including ArtRage Studio and Autodesk SketchBook Express.
Add your own distinctive and personal touch to virtually any document. The tablet is also a great presentation tool, letting you highlight certain sections of your work while you explain it in full detail. A nice complement to any home or office computer, the Intuos Creative Pen tablet is compatible with both Mac and PC computers.
- ArtRage Studio
- The Intuos Creative Pen tablet comes with ArtRage Studio software, making it a great tablet for teachers, traditional or digital artists, and beginners alike. ArtRage is a painting and drawing package that allows you to produce natural-looking artwork on your computer. It offers a wide range of artistic tools like oil paints and watercolors, as well as utilities like layers and tracing images to make painting easier. Special effects tools like sticker sheets and glitter are also available. The interface is customizable and easy to use. While ArtRage uses its own file format you can import and export a number of different formats if you want to work with images from other applications
- Autodesk SketchBook Express
- Autodesk SketchBook Express is the leading sketching application for visualizing your ideas, light sketching and doodling. Autodesk SketchBook Express offers painting and drawing tools made to simulate real-life physical effects, such as pencils, markers, and brushes. Users may create effects similar to those resulting from the use of traditional materials using the pressure-sensitivity features of the Intuos Creative Pen tablet
- The Ergonomic, Battery Free Pen
- The included pen has an ergonomic design for comfortable drawing and does not require batteries. There are also two programmable switches located on the pen for assigning shortcuts. It can also be conveniently stored using the pen holder located on the tablet
- Four Customizable Express Keys
- The four programmable ExpressKeys can be assigned application-specific shortcuts for added productivity
- Active Area
- With an active area of 6.0 x 3.7" (15.24 x 9.39 cm), you'll have plenty of space draw out your ideas, mark up documents and more
- Pressure Sensitive
- This tablet supports up to 1,024 levels of pressure sensitivity to ensure accurate pen input