The small Intuos Pro Professional Pen & Touch Tablet from Wacom provides a small form factor for anyone with a serious creative passion in photography, art or design but lacks the necessary space. The streamlined size packs a lot of power into a small amount of desktop space, which works well with Wacom's pressure pen capabilities and intuitive multi-touch gestures.
With precision and control, you'll be able to take full advantage of your professional software. The Intuos Professional Pen and Touch tablet has 2048 levels of pen pressure sensitivity on the pen tip and the eraser. You can edit your creative work with the accuracy and precision of traditional brushes and pens. Designed for both right and left-handed use, you can also enjoy the freedom of working unattached from your computer by using the Wacom wireless kit included with your tablet.
Six customizable ExpressKeys and Touch Ring give you quick access to your favorite shortcuts while on-screen Radial menu and Express View heads-up display help you stay focused on your work. The ExpressKeys are also customizable and can have application-specific shortcuts. Connecting to your PC or Mac through a single USB connection, Intuos Professional Pen and Touch tablet will have you creating in no time.
- Pressure Sensitive
- This tablet supports up to 2,048 levels of pressure sensitivity to ensure accurate pen input. With 2,048 levels of pen pressure sensitivity, the Intuos Pro allows you to dynamically adjust exposure, brush size, line weight, opacity and more
- Free Downloadable Creative Software Included
- Included with the Intuos Pro is a free downloadable creative software bundle. You can download and install full versions of Adobe Photoshop Elements 11, Autodesk Sketchbook Express, Anime Studio Debut 8 and Nik Color Efex Pro 4 select edition. In addition to those, you'll also have access to a 90-day trial of Corel Painter 13
- Express View Display
- Stay completely focused on your creative work. Lightly rest your finger on a capacitive ExpressKey to display an on-screen reminder of the key's function
- Multi-Function Touch Ring
- The finger-sensitive Touch Ring provides intuitive control of scrolling, brush size, canvas rotation and more
- Connect the Intuos Pro to your PC or Mac computer with a single USB connection. If you prefer to go wireless, you can convert the Intuos Pro into a RF wireless tablet with the included Wacom wireless kit
- Intuitive Functionality
- The multi-touch feature supports easy-to-use hand gestures while the programmable ExpressKeys can be assigned shortcuts for added productivity
- Active Area
- With an active area of 6.2 x 3.9", you'll have plenty of space draw out your ideas, mark up documents and more