The Optex OS-12C Wired Indoor Auto Setup Miniature Photo Electric Safety Beam is an active infrared safety beam system compatible with any type of automatic door. Its amplifier and sensor heads are designed for fast, simple installation while maintaining high standards of safety and reliability. It is suitable for commercial installation.
Note! Control Only. The OPTEX SH-7MC or SH-10MC sensor heads sold separately.
- Easy-to-Install Amplifier
- The OS-12C amplifier has screwless wiring terminals, which speeds installation. Pressing the Teach-In button automatically sets the proper sensitivity and self-corrects crossed cables. One amplifier operates one or two pairs of sensor heads.
- Reliable Sensor Heads
- The SH-7MC/SH-10MC sensor heads are reliable and resistant to sunlight and other interference. Quick-disconnect plugs make installation and service fast and easy. Cables are available in 2 lengths, 23' or 33'. 1
- For maximum safety, the amplifier is fail-safe, which ensures that the doors remain open in case components are damaged in any way. Two LED indicators will blink at the initial setup to alert the installer if the OS-12C is improperly aligned or if sensitivity is insufficient.
- Multifunctional Design
- The compact design and standard 15mm beam heads make the OS-12C Beam compatible with any type of automatic door and easy to service or maintain. Optional mounting accessories allow surface or recessed installation. This safety beam is optimal for use with any sliding door, including train doors and automatic gates.