The Smart Line SL-350QFR Battery Powered Quad-Beam Photoelectric Detector from Optex offers detection up to a distance of 350' without requiring any trenching or wiring. The unit includes a multi-functional backbox that accepts most manufacturers wireless transmitters, and comes with four batteries per set, with the option of expanding to eight for up to 10 years of battery life. In addition, the SL-350QFR is compatible with the AX-TW200 line of beam towers for a clean, concealed, wireless mounting option. The SL-350QFR is well suited for perimeter protection where labor costs or trenching is an issue.
The sniper viewfinder telescope lens allows a high level of visibility and magnification for optical alignment work. Even at maximum installation distance, the viewfinder increases the probability of optimal alignment. Also, the IP65 weather protection allows the SF-QFR beam to be protected from interruption caused by insects, dirt, sand or humidity.
- Quad beam detection
- 4-channel selectable beam frequency
- Long battery life (2 batteries per transmitter and receiver included)
- Compatible with most major wireless transmitters
- Triple tamper function
- Beam interruption adjustment function
- Sniper viewfinder for easy alignment
- High grade aspherical lens
- IP65-rated weather protection
- Intermittent output function
- 5 to 10 years battery life operation for detector
- Battery saving function
- Suitable for commercial, industrial, or residential applications, both indoors and outdoors