The Optex TD-20U Indoor/Outdoor Sensor Transmitter for Wireless 2000 System or the RCTD-20U Wireless Annunciator System features selectable detection pattern, which allows for a 17' fan pattern or 50' beam pattern and sends a signal back to the RC-20U Chime Box when compromised. The device is powered by a standard 9V battery (sold separately), and up to nine TD-20U's can be added to one RC-20U Receiver.
In long range detection pattern, the transmitter is used in applications like driveway annunciator, entry/walkway chime, warehouse delivery areas, constructions site guard, anti-vandalism at art galleries, annunciate unauthorized use of emergency exits, signaling for drive-up window, delivery doors, roll-up, or bay doors, release door strike or magnetic lock, and annunciate activity at CCTV camera.
In fan (wide) angle detection pattern, the transmitter is used in applications like entry/walkway chime, wireless doorbell, warehouse delivery areas, construction site guard, monitor hard to see or shoplifting prone items, inside display cases at jewelry stores, anti-vandalism at art galleries, monitor department store dressing rooms and fitting rooms, annunciate unauthorized use of emergency exits, monitoring supplies like placement in supply rooms or closets, release door strike or magnetic lock, annunciate activity at CCTV camera, and monitor home or business entry points.
- Choose 50' long range or 17' fan (wide) detection pattern
- Weatherproof housing (IP54 rating) for both indoor and outdoor use
- Uses passive infrared to detect motion and sends RF signals to receivers
- 2,000' transmission range (line of sight)
- Can be installed on walls, ceilings, and desktops
- Over 8 million codes possible, eliminates interference from neighbors
- LED indicator for verifying detection low battery status
- Operates on a 9V lithium or alkaline battery