This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
This Underwater Housing from Ikelite is a waterproof case enabling you to shoot beneath the surface with your Canon PowerShot ELPH 330 HS digital camera. It has a depth rating of 200'. Mechanical controls provide access to all camera functions, and the built-in flash is also usable.
Built for durability, the housing is constructed by hand in the USA from corrosion-resistant polycarbonate, which is clear to allow you to monitor the o-ring seal and maintain a full view of the camera. The built-in glass port accommodates the camera's lens and also accepts external wide-angle and macro accessory lenses.
Expand your system by adding an optional AF35 AutoFlash strobe, which features a flex arm and mounts onto the grip handle of an optional tray. This external strobe is triggered as a slave by the firing of the camera's built-in flash and replicates TTL exposure. The housing comes bundled with a diffuser to soften the light of the camera's built-in flash and a deflector to redirect it towards an external strobe.
- Depth Rating
- Can be used at a maximum depth of 200'
- Mechanical controls provide access to all camera functions. All important controls are placed right at your fingertips for ease of use
- Built by hand in the USA from durable, corrosion-resistant polycarbonate, which is clear to allow you to monitor the o-ring seal and maintain a full view of the camera
- Near-neutral but slightly positive in fresh water
- Lens Port
- Built-in glass port accommodates the camera's lens, and also accepts optional, external wide-angle and macro accessory lenses. The WD-4 wide-angle dome slides onto the front of the port and can be removed and replaced underwater. It features virtually no corner softness. Macro lenses from Inon and Epoque with standard 67mm thread diameters can be attached via the optional 9306.82 Macro Adapter, which can also be removed and replaced while underwater. Wide-angle lenses increase your field of view, allowing you to get close and capture more of the scene, while macros give you clarity in extreme close-up shots
- Color Correction Filters
- Optional 6441.46 for blue water and 6441.86 for green water, intended for use when shooting without a strobe, help restore colors that get absorbed underwater
- TTL Flash Exposure Replication
- The optional AF35 AutoFlash strobe features a flex arm and mounts onto the grip handle of an optional tray. The strobe is triggered as a wireless slave unit by the firing of the camera's built-in flash and automatically varies its own power to replicate TTL exposure. The housing comes bundled with a diffuser to soften the light of the camera's built-in flash and a deflector to redirect it towards an external strobe
- Optional aluminum tray with rubberized grip handle(s) provides improved handling and attachment points for lighting arms
- Additional Recommended Optional Accessories
- The lightweight (4 oz) aluminum Gamma LED light offers an output of over 220 lumens, a beam angle of 10° and a burn time of 10 hr. The Gamma AF35 Mount enables you to attach the Gamma to the AF35 strobe's arm